Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another move

There are big changes in the works for us.  Mike recently lost his boss to cancer and he is being promoted to his position.  That being said, it means a move to his company's corporate office in South Carolina.  This is all taking place at warp speed.  House hunting out there, working to get our house up to selling speed, amongst company, special meetings etc.  The current house has needed elbow grease to get it up to selling standards and I've been doing my best to keep up with the house work while he's working.  We plan to move in the next couple months.  It has been stressful to think of the "what if's" (i.e. "what if the house doesn't sell, what if we can't find something we like on the other end,  what if we can't find a house in the proper schools etc.).  I know I just need to leave it to the one who knows.  Anyway, I hope to have some posts up here soon.  I will get the camera cleaned off before the big day. I'm looking forward to a change, but a little nervous at the same time.  Aside from driving through the town, we have never lived there.  New adventure awaits!!!

1 comment:

Donna and Jim said...

WoW! Congratulations to Mike on the promotion. I don't envy y our move though. I just moved across town and I was overwhelmed. Its always scary moving to a new place but just have faith. I'm sure you wouldn't do it if you didn't have peace that its the right thing to do. I'm sad though that its further away.