Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More scenes from the George Bush Library

I guess I hadn't taken pictures off my camera in a while, so excuse me while I backtrack a little.
My husband wants to be the next President.  
 George Bush Sr's car
 Jarin lands an plane on an aircraft carrier
 Discussing politics
 Delivering his State of the Union Address
 One of the real sections of the Berlin Wall (torn down during Bush's presidency)
 Cemetery where the Bush's will be buried

 Gravesite of their daughter, Robin

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Very cool. It's been a while since we've been there, and I'd like to go back. Thanks for sharing.

Tami Asars said...

So I'm picturing the State of the Union address going something like this..."we've suffered enough as a nation of kids, from this day forward we, henceforth, shall have no homework and eat oreos cookies for breakfast every day."