Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our change

Sorry about having to change our blog up a bit. I was getting comments from those I didn't know including a guy by the name of "Eric". He's not one of our "friends", and due to the fact that I'm posting pictures of the kids, I was a little concerned. Guess you can never be too careful these days. I think it might have had to do with our blog address being relatively common, but I can't be too sure. I figured out how to "screen" this now, so hopefully I won't be hit with any more, but if anyone has any suggestions on how I might avoid this, send them our way!:)

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

I made the changes Traci. I just can't believe that people you don't know post comments...so annoying! Not to mention you guys had the most fun blog with all the older posts that are always fun to look at...really the pits but I would do the exact same especially because of the boys...you never know what others intentions are!